Every patient wants a straight stunning smile, but sometimes patients continue to endure their crooked teeth because they don’t like the thought of traditional braces, or feel like the window for an orthodontic treatment has passed. Now with Invisalign clear braces, it’s never too late to achieve a healthy straight smile.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign clear braces are an orthodontic alternative to traditional braces. Instead of using wire or metal to straighten teeth, Invisalign uses a series of plastic, virtually invisible, aligners. If you want straight teeth, but worry about drawing unnecessary attention to your teeth while you talk, or feeling self conscious about your braces, Invisalign clear braces may be the orthodontic treatment that you’ve been searching for.
The Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign braces are clear and unnoticeable. With Invisalign you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing that you’re wearing braces.
- Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign braces are completely removable. You’ll be able to brush and floss your teeth easily, and you’ll still be able to enjoy all of the foods that you love. Being removable makes Invisalign braces and your teeth easy to care for and to maintain.
- Invisalign requires less orthodontic appointments than traditional braces.
- With Invisalign clear braces, you’ll be able to chart your progress every time you switch aligners. Patients can take pictures of their teeth week to week and watch their teeth become straighter over time.
- Each invisalign aligner is custom-made for each patient to fit perfectly over your teeth, and to achieve optimal comfort.
- Invisalign treatments are often shorter than traditional braces treatments. Some treatments can be completed in less than a year and a half.
- Because Invisalign braces are clear and unnoticeable, Invisalign treatments are perfect for patients of any age.
To find out more about Invisalign clear braces, call us at our office today. We would be happy to schedule an appointment or consultation.