WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
A dental implant procedure is the best tooth replacement option for patients who are missing teeth. Dental implants are small synthetic tooth roots made from a special titanium alloy that can fuse directly to your bone. When we combine a dental implant with a beautiful, custom-made porcelain crown, we can recreate an entire tooth that will look and feel completely natural.
THE BENEFITS OF A DENTAL IMPLANT
- Health — Dental implants are the only restorative option for missing teeth that restore the tooth root and the tooth crown. Your tooth roots keep your jawbone strong and healthy. By replacing the tooth root, we can prevent bone deterioration and keep your face looking healthy and youthful longer.
- Comfort — Dental implants are perfectly placed for optimal comfort, and feel natural in your mouth. Typically, you won’t even be able to notice that you have a tooth implant.
- Functionality — Dental implants restore your smile and give you a full, functioning set of teeth. You’ll be able to chew and speak normally.
- Beauty — Our dental implants are restored with beautiful, custom-made crowns that look completely natural. You’ll be able to share a full, confident smile with your loved ones. The people you meet won’t even be able to tell that you have an implant.
- Durability — Our implants are made with a titanium alloy that is long lasting and durable. With proper care, you’ll be able to enjoy your restored smile for decades.
THE DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE
The dental implant procedure takes place over a series of appointments.
- First, your implant will be placed by a dental implant specialist.
- Once the implant has been placed, your gumline will be given time to heal while your bone fuses with the implant.
- After your mouth has healed from the placement procedure, we will restore your implant by placing a beautiful porcelain crown.